WPC stands for wood polymer composite is an emerging material in the building material industry. It is a strenuous substitute for all conventional door materials that have been used in past decades. Wood polymer composite products come with a high-in-density composition that suits best for all types of applications and workability. It is a 100% eco-friendly product. WPC doors are an alternative solution that is now being recommended by architects.
Things you should know about WPC Doors are their workability, application and what surface they need.
There is always a dilemma in minds of new users of WPC doors whether the workability of doors is easy or a new skill set is required. Let's clear your confusion so that you will be able to use WPC doors as your preference and not just a choice.
- By using a panel saw - A WPC door can be easily cut by using a panel saw with minimum effort and no hassles.
- With the use of screws- screwing is highly preferred rather than nailing in WPC doors, it is very good for hinges as it is similar to that of how fixation is done in normal panel doors. On the WPC door, this process can be carried out in a simple way by using the chiseling method.
- They are compatible with cylinders - WPC doors are compatible with all cylinder locks.
- Routing on doors- If you choose hand routing or CNC routing, you will find it easy to work on WPC doors as they are engineered and pre finished products to create designer doors hassle-free.
- It is used for interior rooms as they are lightweight and can easily be installed.
- It is also used for doors because they have a hardness that has very high strength and can be used without any dents that can damage its look.
- WPC doors also used for bathrooms as they are resistant to water and wood does not bulge up when the door is exposed to water
- Due to its characteristic of high strength, water resistance, and since it is lightweight a WPC door is also used as a mobile toilet door.
- It further has various applications due to its tremendous characteristic.
- Surface treatment
It is the utmost concern for the product that is applied in exteriors as well as interiors. On WPC doors, hand polish or paint can be done easily to create the aesthetic look on the door and if you wish to apply laminates then PVC laminates are highly recommended for a smooth finish.
For all your door needs, Niki Doors is always there for you and if you want to go for WPC doors, we think it’s the right time to get your space aesthetic ready with the help of hassle-free WPC door installation. Plan your projects with high-quality WPC solutions with Niki Doors today!
For more details do visit our website